SHE FELT AN AWFUL PAIN IN HER VA@INA, SO SHE WENT TO CONSULT A GYNECOLOGIST: YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU SEE WHAT HE FOUND!
The famous blogger, Michelle Barrow, shared a strange story that happened to her with her readers. She said that she felt pain in the abdominal area, so she went to see her gynecologist. She couldn’t even think or suspect that her cats had something to do with this situation.
Here’s what the gynecologist said when he saw what’s the real problem: “The thing we found between her legs was not and old tampon or a sanitary napkin – it was a hairball”.
Michelle didn’t understand anything. She thought it was her own hair, but she was wrong. The hair was from her cats.
So, are you guessing how the hair ball ended up in Michelle’s body? Well, the answer is quite simple and very strange at the same time. Michelle shares her bed with her boyfriend, and her cats as well, and they left hair balls on her sheets. So, during the sexual act, the hair ball “slipped” in her va@ina.
Cats, yes they are sweet – but, they also have lots of hair. So, try not to share your bed and sheets with your cats and dogs. And make sure you share this article with your friends and family who have cats and dogs.http://waytonaturelife.com/index.php/2016/11/16/felt-awful-pain-vaina-went-consult-gynecologist-will-shocked-see-found/http://waytonaturelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/11-25.jpghttp://waytonaturelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/11-25-150x150.jpgHealth